Saturday, October 26, 2013

SEPTEMBER ; OCTOBER

I'm back :D

It's 2.35am now, finally sometime for myself.
Have been really busy ever since i'm back from taiwan. Work just keep coming in nonstop but i don't hate it :D 

(SEPTEMBER)
02/09/13 - 09/09/13 i was over at taipei with my mum :) Due to my work, i haven been spending quality time with her. So i decided to take a break and travel with my mum since she LOVEEEE to travel.

Taiwan is awesome. A country that i don't mind staying there forever. Basically everything there is awesome. 

9 days of holiday ended so quickly. I swear i miss taiwan ever since i came back to singapore. I have been complaining and whining to B how much i miss taiwan.

09/09/13 became one of the most important day of my life.
B & i have been together since we were 17 years old. There are times the relationship almost ended but we fought back and became stronger.

The day i flew back from taiwan. B gave me a ultra huge surprise. He proposed to me at the airport. He knew that on this day, i would want all the people i love and treasure the most to witness it.
Everyone was there except for my cousin, aunty and grandma.



AND OF COURSE I SAID YES! :D


I'm really very thankful for all my friends & my family. All the hard work. Traveling down all the way down to the airport at least 4 times for the whole week.

B actually hinted me to wear something nice, he kept asking if i'm wearing new clothes back & my mum kept telling me in taiwan to wear something nice. I swear i didn't even notice there is something fishy going on.

So i told them i just want to wear sometime really comfortable because it's a 5 hours flight, i don't wanna wear dress and i cannot sit the way i want to.
SOOOOOOOO... end i up i wore a shorts, t-shirt & high cut shoe.
Making things worst, the moment i board the plane, i fell asleep all the way.
Who the hell will look nice after sleeping?
Anyhow.. I was still very happy. Tears of joy.
I was tearing really badly & my stupid twin (joel) from the back shout 'aye! aye! mascara! eyeliner!'
LOL.

Video is coming up real soon. It's still in the mids of editing :)

12/09/13 - My little precious left me :'(

He have been in and out the clinic because there is a small lump which doctor suspect that it is a cancer.
The night before jelly left, i was still playing with him. He was still very active.
The next morning, i walked over to his cage, i found him in his poo poo nest motionless. I cried damn badly. He love the poo poo nest i bought for him a lot . No matter where he go, the poo poo nest must follow and this little precious choose to die in the nest.

He died peacefully. VERY Peacefully. From his face, there was no struggles or pain.
Jelly, I miss you.

So far October have been quite a good month. Celebrated my mum 48th birthday :) 

Pardon for my very tired face.

I realize formspring no longer available or they have change to spring.me.
I have switch to Spring.me :)
So you guys can start asking me questions again! :)
gonna sleep now!
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment